Introducing Myself

Welcome Blog Browsers! :)  A little bit about me --


I use happy faces in my writing WAY too often :)

I have been married since 2002 and a Blue Line Wife since 2006.

We have three daughters together and are embarking on the teenage years.  Pray for us :)

I am a Jesus-praisin', God lovin', Spirit filled woman - have no idea how to live this life without Him!

I have been involved in church ministry, well pretty much forever but especially the last few years after serving for many as a MOPS Coordinator.  Through the encouragement and mentorship of others I have discovered gifts in building up and developing leaders, and I love to see people discover their gifting and use it for the Lord!  (check out www.MOPS.org to see what MOPS is all about!:))

I absolutely love makeup and all things beauty, and I spend too much money at Ulta.

You will usually see me with a Starbucks in my hand.  Coffee and Jesus is Life.

I have been getting started at Speaking, and would love to be a speaker for your MOPS group, Moms Club, Women's event, or LEO wife event!

I have a heart and passion for encouraging others....all I have to speak from is what I have lived and know.  Encouragement for other law enforcement marriages, especially Christian encouragement, is so needed.  Can't have enough!  Motherhood is also overwhelming and constantly changing.  I will certainly be sharing along the journey of motherhood.  And encouraging other women to step up and take hold of their gifts, and USE them just lights up a fire in me!  As believers we are all called to lead, and we all have a sphere of influence to lead within....so let's do it!  



Bravery is NOT doing something without Fear.....it is doing it in SPITE of being Fearful.  With every new step in my life, God has given me a spirit of bravery to step forward (just a step at a time) even though it is scary, and to lean on him throughout it all.  And He has been so faithful to continue to guide me.  This is how He works.  He lights the path just one step a time, but we have to take that step.  So, starting this blog is taking that one step.  Join me!  What's your one step?




Comments

Popular Posts