A Beautiful Mess
I wrote this post about 5 years ago, and thought I would share it here.
MOPS at Big Valley Grace Community Church: A Beautiful Mess: Oh boy. I had been pondering a way to introduce this years theme, and write a blog post for you all....and then tonight happened :) My k...
Life has sure changed since that day -- my girls are bigger, they can clean up their own bathroom mishaps, ....and then it also hasn't. I still have messy counters and fail on making dinner and we eat fast food too often. But also, God's way of turning my mess into something beautiful remains. We just have to have the EYES to SEE His beauty. It's always there.
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28
MOPS at Big Valley Grace Community Church: A Beautiful Mess: Oh boy. I had been pondering a way to introduce this years theme, and write a blog post for you all....and then tonight happened :) My k...
Life has sure changed since that day -- my girls are bigger, they can clean up their own bathroom mishaps, ....and then it also hasn't. I still have messy counters and fail on making dinner and we eat fast food too often. But also, God's way of turning my mess into something beautiful remains. We just have to have the EYES to SEE His beauty. It's always there.
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28
Comments
Post a Comment